Safety shoe protects foot and provides shock absorption by protective toe cap with sole resistant for oil on steel (SRB
) or/and slip resistant on ceramic (SRA
Find more about protective toe caps
Protection levels S1 = (A+FO+E), S2 = (A+FO+E+WRU) and S3 = (A+FO+E+WRU+P) are referring to;
- Antistatic features, FO
- Fuel/Oil resistant outsole, E
- Energy absorption in the heel, WRU
- Water resistant upper, P - Anti-perforation midsole.
- Heat-isolating sole, CI
- Cold-isolating sole, HRO
- Sole resistant contact contact heat up to 300°C, CR
- Cut resisant upper, WR
- water resistant shoes, ESD
- electrostatic discharge, M
- metatarsal protection.